The End
I'm not in a pessimistic mood today - actually I am having a good day after catching up with a friend last night and putting the world to right over a few beers. But this is an illustration I did a while ago that I've had seating on my computer and since I like it I thought it would be a shame not to post it here. I know it’s a bit sad, but I find it nice to look at ... It’s feels like a ‘happy resignation’ (if there is such thing)



It is a perfect illustration for Americans today, after our SCOTUS decision yesterday. Not to politicize your artwork, which is terrific. Saw your introduction on the book group at LinkedIN. Followed it here. Nice to see your stuff.
Hi Sarah,
No idea what the SCOTUS decision was but if you link it to this illustration it doesn't sound like a good decision.
Post a Comment